Welcome to the ALAMEDA website!
This website is owned and registered by the WISE ANGLE CONSULTING SL (Carrer Premià de Mar 36, Barcelona, Spain) on behalf of the ALAMEDA project.
We advise you to go through the text of this legal and privacy notice before you visit this website.
The project leading to this application has received funding by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Framework Programme under grant agreement no 101017558. However, this website reflects the views only of the authors, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
We maintain this website to enhance public access to information. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, we accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- Of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
- Not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date
- Sometimes linked to external sites over which ZSI has no control and for which ZSI assumes no responsibility.
- Not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Reuse is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged. For some content provided on this website, the general principle of reuse can be subject to conditions which may be specified in individual copyright notices. Reuse is not applicable to documents subject to intellectual property rights of third parties. Particularly images and graphics can be subject to copyright and other legal protection.
What data does the ALAMEDA website process and for what purposes?
For the purpose of providing services to you, the ALAMEDA website may collect your name, email address, IP address and browser user agent string. The legal basis for the collection of this data is your consent. This data is not shared with third parties.
For the purpose of running and ensuring the security of the ALAMEDA website, we collect your transactional data (e.g., your IP address). The legal basis for the collection of this data is our legitimate interest. This data is not shared with third parties.
Active gathering of personal information
Some areas of the website may ask you to submit personal information (such as your e-mail address) in order for you to benefit from some specified features (such as newsletter subscriptions). The provision of such personal information can be a condition for enjoying some of the specified features of this website.
Concretely, personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Passive information collection
As you navigate around the website, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information), using various technologies. We and our service providers passively collect and use information in a variety of ways, including:
Your IP Address: An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is attributed to a computer by the internet service provider in order to grant access to the internet. Normally, an IP address contains no personal information since it is generally dynamic (it changes each time connection is made with the Internet) and not static. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating website usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the website.
Using Navigation data: Navigation data (log files, server logs and click stream data) are used by the system administrator to improve the content of the website, for market research and in order to provide information to the visitor.
For statistical purposes, this website uses a minimal build of Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States and allows us to notice trends to improve the user experience on our website. This minimal build processes data, such as the unique User ID set by Google Analytics, the date and time, the title of the page being viewed, the URL of the page being viewed, the URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page, the screen resolution, the time in the local time zone, the files that were clicked on and downloaded, the links clicked on to an outside domain, the type of device, the country, region, and city. The legal basis for the collection of this data is our legitimate interest. You may opt-out of this tracking at any time by activating the “Do Not Track” setting in your browser.
How we use and disclose information
We may use information from or about you:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfil your requests, such as sending you newsletters or e-mail alerts;
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the website, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- for IT purposes, such as enhancing our website and identifying website usage trends.
We may disclose information collected through the website:
- to our service providers who provide services such as website hosting and moderating, mobile application hosting, data analysis, IT services, e-mail and
direct mail delivery services, auditing services, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services;
- as we believe to be necessary, if permitted or required by applicable law.
With your consent, we may also use and disclose information collected through the website in other ways. We may also use and disclose information we collect passively as described above, under “Passive information collection,” and for any other purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law (for example, if we are required to treat such information as personal information). In addition, we may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any purpose.
What are your rights pertaining to your data?
ALAMEDA Consortium would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access – You have the right to request from us copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the personal data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Right to withdraw your consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing your personal data at any time.
- Right to submit a complaint – You have the right to submit a complaint with your local data protection authority if you believe we have violated your data protection rights.
How you can access, change, or delete your personal information
If you would like to review, correct, update, or delete the personal information that you have provided via the website, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.